Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pimple Scar and How to Get Rid of It

A pimple scar is hard to deal with. Acne itself is a pain, but the after effects of scars are a permanent reminder of an embarrassing occurrence.

People say a pimple scar is permanent. But is it really?

I've found that some products really help with speeding up the fading process. Some of my old marks have disappeared completely. So, let's look at what has really worked for me for treating a pimple scar, and feel free to try any of these methods out for yourself:

1. Mederma: I'm sure many of you have heard of this product. It is directly marketed for its ability to fade a pimple scar, birth mark, etc. It really does work wonders, but you have to be consistent and apply it 2-4 times per day. At first, it won't really feel like it is working. I almost feels like you are putting on nothing, but it works like magic, believe me.

I know that Mederma works for all kinds of scars, because I actually got into a really bad car accident and had a deep scar on my chin. I frantically looked for products that I could buy to prevent scarring and I came across Mederma. Well the spot I mentioned cleared up completely and I no longer have a scar!

The only real downside is that Mederma is kind of expensive. It was $15 a tube at Wal-Mart/Target last I checked. It is well worth it though.

2. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is an all natural, very cheap product that you can find almost anywhere. Just make sure that you dilute it (1:1 ratio of vinegar to water). I tried this and it really seemed to take the redness away. I haven't tried other types of vinegar, but they probably work just as well. I think it has something to do with the low pH acidity of Apple Cider Vinegar for exfoliating scar tissue. The only downside about this product is that vinegar can smell pretty bad.

3. Queen Helene's Oatmeal and Honey Scrub: This is my personal favorite. It is very cheap and gentle on your skin. I've been applying it every other day as part of my daily regimen. It is really making my skin invigorated and it seems to be getting rid of old scars and marks that I used to have. I also enjoy the scent as well.

I hope that these 3 products help you to deal with a pimple scar. A pimple scar does not have to be a permanent reminder of your acne. You can get rid of them, and acne too if that's still a problem for you. I got rid of my acne, and my skin feels and looks great!

I've been using a holistic method to take care of my skin. It basically involves using the most natural products available, the more natural the better, and getting away from traditional acne medicines which always seemed to make acne worse for me.

Please check out my resource box below for more information on treating a pimple scar and acne in general.

Good luck on your journey toward clear skin!

Wait until you read about this great way I found for treating a pimple scar [http://www.naturalskinsolution.info] as well as all types of acne! It is a holistic acne approach that helps you to look at the bigger picture to improve your skin, and your life! Please click here [http://www.naturalskinsolution.info] to check it out! Finally say goodbye to pimple scars!


__________________
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Anthony_E_Miner
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5602400

0 comments:

Post a Comment